In order to enable you make the best of our Ambassador Program, we require that you read our policies. You must indicate in your donation form that you have read and understand the following terms and conditions of participating in Anike Foundation’s Ambassador-in-Africa Program.
- You must be 18 yrs old to participate. Children accompanying their parent/legal guardian must be 12 yrs old.
- Participants are responsible for the entire cost of the program, including airfare, daily transportation, accommodation and meals. Participants are also responsible for the preparatory costs for the trip, including visa processing, passports and immunization, travel insurance and medical coverage.
- Anike Foundation is not responsible for loss of property, personal injury, illness, accident, delay or expense sustained by participants while taking part in the Ambassador Program.
- Anike Foundation and its agents are not responsible for any financial obligations or liabilities the participants may incur, including damages to property or injury to others while participating in this program.
- Participants agree to follow the laws of the country they visit, the policies of the community they visit, and the rules of our partner organizations that they visit.